Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Ling Photography - check out her work!

The one thing we KNEW in the beginning of planning our wedding was that we wanted an amazing photographer.  I didn't see her on the Knot, so I wanted to post for all the brides looking for someone truly amazing and within a good budget!

A good friend of mine mentioned Ai Ling to me, so I looked up her site (www.lingfoto.com) and her work and immediately sent her an email.  We connected right away and she was very down to earth, flexible and professional.  She is responsive and very organized in how she handles her business. 

The advice everyone gives you for your wedding day is 'take time to take it in, because it flies by super fast.'  This is so true.  And, we took time to take it in, but it's impossible to do that the entire night because it's such a whirlwind of a time.  The next day, you wake up and it feels like it was all a dream.

However, when you have a truly talented, photojournalist there to capture the moments for you and tell your story, you get to relive your wedding day as many times as you want. 

Ai Ling, we absolutely love our photos!  Thanks to you and your gifted eye, we didn't miss a moment of our wedding day.

Cheers!

our wedding:

ai ling website:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards