Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Wedding photographer Dianna Hart from Canandaigua, NY is AMAZING!

I whole-heartedly recommend Dianna Hart.  My husband and I just got married this summer at Steamboat Landing in Canandaigua.  We hired Dianna Hart after seeing her online portfolio and realizing she was one of the few photographers who allowed us to purchase a CD of her images.  Not only does she have top of the line equipment and is very talented, she is a wonderful person to work with.  She far exceeded my expectations.  The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful! It was very important to us that we had great pictures from the wedding, but we didn't want to feel like our photographer was a distraction during the night. For most of the wedding, I didn't even know that Dianna and her assistant Amanda were there.  Yet, when we got the pictures in the mail I was impressed with how well she captured every moment beautifully.  She was also very good at stealing us away at the right moments, such as during sunset for pictures on the water. Dianna is fun, enthusiastic, and her work definitely reflects her dedication to her profession.  I couldn't have imagined having a better wedding photographer!
Dianna's website:  www.diannahart.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards