Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Must Share - So Love Our Photographer, Devlin Photography

I have to admit, after booking the venue & church, the very next thing I did was meet with my photographer.  Was I ever so happy that another photographer was ill so I was able to meet earlier with Chris Devlin Brown from Devlin Photography.

He let his work do the talking and was not a sales pitchy type of person.  We discussed what I was looking for and within minutes, I felt as if I had known Chris for years.  He has a way about him of putting others at ease which especially makes wedding planning very comfortable.  He was always easy to get into contact with, followed up with me, and offered great suggestions for E-pics which we loved! 

On our wedding day, when my limo company screwed up the pick up time (despite confirming it a week prior) Chris drove me to the ceremony, kept me calm & still got all the shots he needed to get.  He was absolutely wonderful.  Everyone raved about Chris' professionalism.  If you're looking for a professional photographer that's also down to earth - Chris is your man.  I would highly recommend him to anyone in the CT/NY/RI/MA area. 

(We've even gone back to him to have family portraits taken as Christmas gifts for my parents.) 
PitaPata Dog tickers Visit The Nest! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards