Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Recommendation for a GREAT photographer!

My wife and I highly recommend David Sacks of Main Line Wedding Photography to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding or any other event. From our first conversation with David he was flexible, friendly, responsive, and accommodating. At a certain point, we got pretty sick of wedding planning, but David's enthusiasm made us excited again at the prospect of having our photos taken. We started our photo session walking around the college campus where we met, and David kept us laughing and smiling even on a cold December day, and found wonderful, creative ways to use the buildings, landscaping, and light for some really lovely and often unusual shots. I usually have a hard time looking natural in photos, but David (and his assistant Beth) put us at ease and made us feel like we were in good hands. And indeed, the photos came out looking really beautiful, and we look very happy and relaxed. David also took posed family portraits with us and our families liked him as much as we did. He really captured the joy and love of the occasion. We can't recommend him too highly. He was a joy to work with, and his photos are better than we ever hoped for.

We were married in the Philadelphia area, but I know David travels all over for shoots.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards