Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Red Barn near Dallas/McKinney

Does anyone know of a ceremony/reception site within 30 mins of Dallas or McKinney with a red barn? I've been looking for almost a week now with no luck.

Thanks!

Re: Red Barn near Dallas/McKinney

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked at a lot of barns when I first started my planning, and all the ones I found are an hour or more outside of the metroplex. There is the Austin Ranch by the Hilton near Grapevine Mills Mall. It's red and they do lots of weddings but it's not rustic, it's more of a party barn. I considered it though, it looks pretty nice, and it has a stage, 2 full size bars and an outdoor area with a view of a large pond. They do have a food & drink minimum of about $7000 for a Saturday though, but I don't think you have to pay for the actual rental. It holds a ton of people too. My 150 wedding would've fit in the smaller room and the bigger room probably holds 300 or more.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    danielle16_17danielle16_17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    there is the 1899 farmhouse in princton/mckinney and there is the fairview corral barn
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    have you looked at Beaumont Ranch? I don't think the barn is red, but we looked at the bluebonnet barn there.  It's even got a wild west themed rooms to stay in.  Very reasonably priced too!
    Our first "child" and he's a handful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I forgot about the 1899 farmhouse, it was out of my budget so I cut it out early. I didn't know about the Corral Barn! It's pretty reasonably priced!
  • Options
    Myles+TamiMyles+Tami member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The 1899 farmhouse and Austin Ranch  are way more than we were planning to budget for venue! That's crazy. I'm going to stop by the Fairview barn to see if it could work. I thought my rustic idea would be a money saver.. but I'm having second thoughts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards