Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

why so many vendors now postings on forums?

Thought they were not allowed in here. I feel like its becoming a giant classified section in here. What are the moderators doing?

Re: why so many vendors now postings on forums?

• edited December 2011
    Is there a specific post you can reference? All MODS do their best to screen their boards however posts can be missed. You have the option or reporting any post you feel may be in violation of the terms of this board. 

Please keep in mind unless they are directly soliciting business we cannot ban them. There are always posts that border on the questionable, when there is a huge rave but the knottie has a low post count. Those posts will remain on the board unless there is direct proof it's a vendor. As always we ask you use your own intuition when reading any post on this message board.
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are at least 2 professional photographers posting/advertising their services on the Looking for a Photographer thread a little farther down the page.

And there's blatant advertising by a vendor on this thread as well:
    Wedding Photographer NC/SC/TN/GA/VA

I did report all of them.

• sdump1sdump1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i flag those that I see...

its just kind of annoying seeing questions asked, then some "pros" come in and answer the question, and ends with something like "hey..im available, come talk to me"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards