Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

unique engagment photo ideas

Hello, my fiance and I  are getting our engagment photos taken in october and we're looking for unique/different ideas or places to get them taken. Does anyone have any ideas? We live in Pennsylvania in the lehigh valley if anyone live in that area know places to go to as well.

Re: unique engagment photo ideas

• edited December 2011
    I wish I was able to get mine done in October... FI and I love the fall and I would have loved to have my pictures taken at a farm with pumpkins and maybe a hayride!  Unfortunately we will not be able to get ours done until at least December... so Ill keep thinking.
  • edited December 2011
    There are some cute ideas in the post stickied at the top of this board. If you haven't looked already you may want to take a peek.
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • edited December 2011
    Pennslyvania and Fall go extremely well together!  I do second the idea of hayrides, but, fall BBQ inspired engagement sessions is always fun.

• edited December 2011
    Hayrides or corn mazes, maybe apple picking. We never did engagement photos but I can only imagine how beautiful they will turn out in the fall...my favorite season :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards