• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Photos and Video

Amazing Vancouver Photographer - You won't be disappointed!!!

Derek at Generation Photography was one of the first photographers we were interested in when we began our search for a photographer back in the summer of ’09. We decided to meet with him and a few others based entirely on viewing sample work from their websites. His style seemed to match what we were looking for and after meeting with him for the first time and looking through some of his wedding albums we quickly decided that Generation Photography was the way to go! He was easy to talk to and we all got along well, however, the pictures he showed us spoke louder than anything! We got a taste of how he works during our engagement shoot and we were not disappointed! It can feel a little awkward having someone follow you around and take pictures of you but Derek made the experience fun and enjoyable and before long we were relaxed and having a great time! When we got the pictures back we knew we had made the right choice! When it came to our wedding we were thoroughly confident that Derek would be on top of his game and produce another incredible series of shots for us and he did not disappoint! The pictures turned out phenomenal, shot after shot they told the story of the day and made you feel like you were there for the entire experience! On top of that I barely noticed him during the ceremony or at the reception as he blends well into the surroundings not to distract anyone yet still manages to capture every moment the way I remembered it and many moments I don’t remember at all! He completely out did our expectations and now we have some incredible pictures that we can cherish for many years to come! When it comes to the rest of the experience with Derek and Generation Photography there was nothing we were not pleased with, he was punctual, smartly dressed and he handles the crowds with ease. We even managed a wonderful group shot with all our guests outside our chapel courtesy of Derek! He was also extremely accommodating of both of our families amateur photographers trying to sneak in shots all day long, and on top of that he was sure to make sure they actually got the shots they wanted to get before carrying on with his own pictures, a nice touch. From our first meeting to our picture viewing after the wedding our experience with Derek and Generation Photography has been fun, professional and rewarding; and we have all the beautiful pictures to prove it! Like I said, if you go with Generation Photography you won’t be disappointed! We can hardly wait to see the album he is putting together for us, from our experience so far with Generation Photography I am confident it will be incredible! Thanks again to Derek at Generation Photography!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards