Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Photos in Southwest Florida - John Strohmeier

www.islandcoastphotography.com
If you live in this area, you need to check this website out for photos. The Knot charged a large portion for advertisement, which, in-turn, raises the prices of your photographer. John knew exactly what he was doing and made you look good doing everything. He has a bunch of different ideas floating around in his head at all times. Some of the props I purchased just for fun were used in our photographs, which were brilliant. I picked the 4 hour photos (we had an extremely small wedding) but he stayed about 1/2 hour longer than expected, which was a nice treat. The package was well under $1,000 and included 2 cds and an album. We decided to update our album with all composite photos for $199 and it was well worth it. He even said that if I did not like the album, he would go back and do the origional album, even after spending 12 hours on my album. I really only know him through email, and he seems very sweet, but he was working so hard at the event, I really did not get much of a chance to speak with him besides about the photos. He was also good at taking my personal suggestions on a few of the poses and the album. Don't always look to the Knot, a lot of their BEST PICKS are just the most expensive advertisement.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards