Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Destination help!!

Hi there, I am new to the knot, and I am really needing some help.  My hubby-to-be and I have decided to have a destination wedding, and I do not know where to start!! 

We have both traveled throughout the world but mostly with backpacks and not a huge budget.  Now we find ourselves in a position where the world is our oyster and we want to make our wedding the most special day for  us and our families, at this stage we are trying not to get too stressed out about the money and we just want to find the most incredible destination for our wedding, can anyone make any suggestions?

I am orginally from the UK, so it does not matter which continent we are in as people are going to be traveling from all over the world anyway.

Even if you could just point me in the direction of some posts that could be useful or some other websites, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Aimes

Re: Destination help!!

•  SHARP FOCUS SHARP FOCUS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hello,
    My name is Ruby Rudi and I work with Mary Armstrong we have started a new business as of oct. 2009. We have both been shooting for a long time, so we are not new to photography. We both work for a major airline. I've been there 30 years and Mary about 6. We travel for a living and would love the opportunity to travel with you and shoot your wedding. If you are so inclined to use us as your photograhers. I can promise you we will shoot you and your husband continuosly. If we could work out a reasonable price including our low emplyee traval rate... this would be fun.
    http://www.rubyrudiphotography.com
    rubyrudiphotography@gmail.com
    601.680.3355/601.627.0060
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards