Pre-wedding Parties

Shower Music

My Mom and MOH are hosting my bridal shower and neither is particularly good with downloading music, making playlists, CD's, etc. So they asked me if I could come up with a list of songs for the shower. I am at a total loss! I've been searching all over the internet and haven't seen anything that's stood out. I want the music to be somewhat subdued and just be soft, classy, "background" music. A coworker suggested Michael Buble and I downloaded his music and think that's this type of music is the general route I'd like to take. Other than that, I can't think of anything else!Does anyone have any suggestions or playlists to share? TIA!

Re: Shower Music

• edited December 2011
    Is there an internet connection at the shower location?  I would just connect the computer and play an internet station on slacker.com or AOLradio or one of the others.  Then you don't have to mess with the downloads. 
  • aortiz59aortiz59 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No wi-fi :( already asked. I have an internet subscription to XM so that would have been perfect too.
  • trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
     just at Target and on an end cap they had one of those "Life Music" displays of CDs.  There was a huge variety of styles of music.  One of those might help you out.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • aortiz59aortiz59 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestion! Headed to target to tomorrow and I'll check them out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards