Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Affordable Wedding Venue in DFW???

Hi, I am MOH for my best friend since birth and she needs to find a pretty, outdoor venue w/ indoor dining (possibly) for under 2500.00. Does anyone have any suggestions for the DFW area? Thanks!!!

Re: Affordable Wedding Venue in DFW???

• Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd recommend the Historic YWCA in Ft. Worth

http://www.ywca.org/site/pp.asp?c=bfIIIVMKG&b=36529

She can bring in outside catrers too... Its a do-it-yourself kinda place, but it is GORGEOUS!
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011

Is her total budget 2500 for food and venue?  Or is that just for the venue?  How many guests?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's 2500.00 for venue only, but I looked at the link and it is super pretty, did you get married there?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Appletango got married there.  I don't think she had any issues.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    809 at Vickery (also in Fort Worth) has an awesome indoor space, and last I talked to the owners, they were renovating the side patio area to be an outdoor area for a ceremony. They told me it would be completed this spring, so it might already be done. I know it's in your budget, and it's also a DIY venue.

This is the place I liked best, but my guest list (over 200) was just slightly too much for it. www.atvickery.com
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    I didn't get married there... I'm not married yet... but I have a friend that was married there and its very nice... no issues at all.
  • Options
    msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Lofty Spaces close to downtown Dallas.  I'm super excited about it.  IT is around that price range, you can bring i your own caterer and booze, or use his.  They have a huge outdoor patio and a large interior space.  Bruce, the owner, is a bit of a space cadet, but is very friendly and easy to work with!

www.loftyspaces.net
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Village Country Club in Dallas would fit her criteria.  We almost went with them. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Aldredge House in Dallas. How many ppl are you inviting? We're paying approx $5000 for venue & catering (they use their own caterer) for 60 ppl.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Kati & WillKati & Will member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Lone oak Winery in Burleson....Loneoakwinery.com
  • Options
    critchie103critchie103 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have booked the Irving Arts Center.  You can book the large reception hall for 8 hours (for $1600) and we have decided to have the cermony outdoors in the sculpture garden (for an additional $300).  They provide all the tables and chairs and set them up for you.  You also have access to a large kitchen, rooms to get dressed in, and a really cute courtyard.  Very flexible and friendly.
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Filter Building on White Rock Lake: http://www.thefilterbuilding.com

If she has less than 160 guests, she can do an outdoor lakeside ceremony and an indoor reception.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards