Pre-wedding Parties

Cake theme for a "Sex Party."

Throwing a "Sex Party" for my sister for part of her bachelorette (Passions Party, Romance Party...whatever, it's sex toys and lingere, you get the picture). I know the obvious choice for a cake is a penis theme...not really into that. But what else? Ideas please.

Re: Cake theme for a "Sex Party."

• HobokensFuryHobokensFury member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2012
    I'm confused. You're into having a sex party but are put off by a penis cake.  Makes no sense to me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I agree.  Not being into a penis cake seems strange given the theme of the party.

I would suggest cupcakes with little penis' stuck on top, but you may not like that idea either, but here is a pic anyways:

I bought the penis suckers from a local sex shop and cut the stick about 2 inches from the penis so they would go inside the cupcake....ok wait, that didn't sound right, lol ;)

• edited April 2012
    OBX2011, I love those cupcakes!  If I ever need to throw a bachelorette party, I'm stealing your idea!

FWIW, it actually makes perfect sense to me to want to have a sex toy party and not like penis cakes (I like sex toy parties but not penis cakes, though apparently I like penis cupcakes; go figure); but also, way to make assumptions, people!  For all you know from the info given, the bride-to-be is marrying a woman and certainly isn't interested in penises.  :)

ETA: And as for ideas, what about a cake with a lace pattern of some sort...maybe in black icing?  Or just google "sexy cakes"...there's a lot out there.  :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_cake-theme-for-a-sex-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:567456e3-1ddc-4073-9b69-03e74a47e38ePost:c0ff06d8-8400-4dab-b035-df8056e1e966">Re: Cake theme for a "Sex Party."</a>:
    [QUOTE]I agree.  Not being into a penis cake seems strange given the theme of the party. I would suggest cupcakes with little penis' stuck on top, but you may not like that idea either, but here is a pic anyways: I bought the penis suckers from a local sex shop and cut the stick about 2 inches from the penis so they would go inside the cupcake....ok wait, that didn't sound right, lol ;)
    Posted by OBX2011[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I WANT THESE CUPCAKES! Is it tacky to have them for my birthday party? (kidding....kind of)</div>
  • Get a cake that looks like a corset.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards