Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bachelor/bachelorette parties

My fiance and I are getting married April 3rd. Our friends want to throw our parties on the same night, but niether of us really want to go out... We still have a lot to do and we only have one weekend that we aren't busy. This weekend we are meeting with the cooks, next weekend is a shower. Then my fiance's birthday. So we barely have time to get anything done as it is. And his friend that is planning his party doesn't care what he wants to do. So he's just getting mad about it. I want to have a small coed party, but I have a feeling they will get upset about it. CryI don't know what to do!!!

Re: Bachelor/bachelorette parties

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Suggest something at home then. Say "While I really appreciate the offer, FI and I really don't want to go out. Why don't you plan something at home like a movie night?"
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you don't want the party, then just politely decline it. Or he can throw a party and you and FI can not show up..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Why would they be upset? Suggest beer and pizza at home or something like that. Your wedding party will probably be glad to have something that simple.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We got it all figured out! thanks so much! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards