Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Party Troubles

My BFF is my MOH and she is insisting that she invite one of her friends to my bachelorette party. I do know the girl but I am not very close to her and I wouldn't exactly call her a friend of mine and personally, I don't too much care for her. How do I kindly tell my MOH that I do not want her friend at my bachelorette party? Is it even polite to tell her so?

Re: Bachelorette Party Troubles

• danieliza1127danieliza1127 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Of course it's fine for you to tell her that girl shouldn't be invited.  It's your party.  Remind her that it's really poor etiquette to invite anyone to a pre-wedding party who won't be invited to the wedding, and since this girl won't be invited, you feel really uncomfortable with her being there.  Hopefully your friend will respect your wishes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Agreed - only those invited to the wedding should be invited to pre-wedding parties.  If you explain it like this hopefully you won't hurt anyone's feelings.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you both very much! I think that she kind of expects me to invite the girl to my wedding as well but I don't really care, like you both said, it is my wedding! Again, Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards