Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bachelorette Party on a Friday?

Has anyone had their bachelorette party on a Friday or is it usually on a Saturday??

Re: Bachelorette Party on a Friday?

• Options
    Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mine was a whole weekend thing..but I dont see a problem with it being on a friday or a saturday.
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    As long as it's not the Friday before the wedding it should be fine!
  • Options
    rwoloszyn86rwoloszyn86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a Jack and Jill party the Friday or Saturday before the wedding...yikes guess I should get to plans for it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • Options
    FutureMrsThysFutureMrsThys member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having mine on a Friday, its the only day that works so my out of town MOH can participate.  It means a lot to me to be able to have her there.  Now my FI refuses to have his bachelor party on a Friday, but I really don't think it matters.
  • Options
    FutureMrsThysFutureMrsThys member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having mine on a Friday, its the only day that works so my out of town MOH can participate.  It means a lot to me to be able to have her there.  Now my FI refuses to have his bachelor party on a Friday, but I really don't think it matters.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mine is on a wednesday of all days!  but our circumstances are crazy...  we're in australia, but getting married in the states, so we, my closest friends and sisters will be there just the week before the wedding.  I definitely don't want it on the friday night before the wedding, and the boys are going to a red sox game scheduled on a wednesday.  So, that's what we're doing!   But, it's in newport in summer, so there should be lots of people out and about anyway.  

So, have it whatever day works for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards