Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Fort Worth Reception Venue

Please help! I am looking for a venue in Fort Worth to host around 150 people for around $6000.00. (The $6000.00 will only be covering the rental fees and food. We will be taking care of the DJ, flowers, etc seperately.) All of the venues that I have found are in Arlington and Dallas and that is far seeing as how we live in Burleson.

Thanks in advance for all of your help!

Re: Fort Worth Reception Venue

• bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_attn-looking-particular-vendor-start-here-please-vendor-list-dfw-venue-list

Check that sticky out first... it will help you a ton.

That seems very do-able.  Some that come to mind:

McDavid Studios
    T&P Station
    Historic YWCA
    Any country club/golf course
  • ecox12ecox12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try Chateau at Forest Park. They have different packages for you to decide upon, and they all include food. I think the only downside was that alcohol, if you plan on having it, has to be provided by them and their bartenders. But I found them very reasonably priced!
  • edited December 2011
    BSN and Ecox12 both suggested great venues. I looked at T&P Station and Chateau at Forest Park, and had my reception at the YWCA and my rehearsal dinner/pre-wedding party at 809 at Vickery. All beautiful venues. I also checked out: Fort Worth Community Arts Center and Stockyards Station.

With T&P Station, YWCA, 809 at Vickery, and FWCAC, you bring in your own caterer, which can help you stay within that 6,000 budget.

Chateau at Forest Park and Stockyards Station have in-house catering, I believe, but I still found them to be among the most reasonably priced.

There are also a variety of golf clubs, country clubs, and hotels in and around Fort Worth. Some might have food/drink minimums a little above $6000 for a Saturday night, but not all (especially the ones just outside of FW; you can find more pricing info on the vendor sticky BSN mentioned).
  • dianaslikdianaslik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't remember the cost (at all) but my sister had her reception at Victory Arts Center (near Berry & 30).  It's a neat historic facility.  We really enjoyed it.
  • sarahspirosarahspiro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Check out Belltower Chapel & Garden!  See their website and Facebook page for pricing and photos:

www.belltowerfortworth.com
    www.facebook.com/belltowerfortworth

In addition to being a beautiful historic facility, they can accommodate up to 200 guests, offer indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception areas, and have an open-vendor policy.  Their staff is wonderful too!

• edited December 2011
    Im having mine at the Diamond Oaks Country Club.  Its a beautiful place and reasonably priced!  We had my mom's 50th party there and it was great!!  The food is yummy as well with lots of choices!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards