Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

**Spoiler Alert** Grey's Season Finale

Did anyone else watch Grey's finale last night?

All I can say is, OH MY GOODNESS!

Re: **Spoiler Alert** Grey's Season Finale

• Options
    prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And I was just getting tired of the show.... not after last night!
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG Yes!  I did!  That was sooo much to take in, but I totally knew the shooter was going to be that guy.  I can't believe how many they killed off!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    After last night, I think Grey's has really pulled in some new viewers! That was an amazing 2 hours of the show. I mean, yes it was very sad and at one point I was crying, but the story line was very well done.

Yes, I agree. They killed off, what, at least 4 or 5 main characters? I started balling when Perry died. Oh and Mandi Moore did a great job. It's nice to see her back on TV. I've always liked her acting.
  • Options
    seujoanneseujoanne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hated it.  Way too much blood for me.  I had nightmares last night.  The storylines were good but they could've done just as well without constantly panning back to blood pouring from people's wounds.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was worried I'd have nightmares too. I cuddled up in DH's arms all night :)
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was so much going on that I can't remember everything that happened, but weren't all of the doctors who were killed from Mercy West and the merger? Also, I was a little disappointed that there weren't any big cliffhangers. Everything was resolved by the end. Unless, again, I'm forgetting something.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved it, so much was going on I just kept gasping and when I thought it was done there was something else.  I was fine until the miscarriage because she didnt even get to tell Derek.

Banana- I do think all the ones that were killed were from mercy west.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It does seem like all the ones that died were from Mercy West, with the exception of Avery (dreamy!).

I'm kind of glad they didn't do any cliffhangers. Last season was tough enough. But hey, next season Derek or Alex's condition can take a turn for the worse. Or Meredith could get thrown back into her depression after having this miscarriage. Bobbileighb, I agree, I am very sad she didn't get to tell Derek. I thought she was going to when she was talking to him before they did the surgery, but that was probably a good idea she didn't.

Who else was in complete shock over Dr. Bailey's crying? She had a GREAT performance.
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm confused. I thought Reed and Dr. Percy were the only main people who died. I don't remember Avery dying.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yep, Reed and Dr. Percy were the only major ones that died.

I liked the episode last night.  There was a lot going on, but I still really enjoyed it.  I wonder if anything will come of Alex calling for Izzy instead of Lexi.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, Avery didn't die. I was saying he was the only Mercy West-er that didn't die.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The other girl, from mercy West,  Reed's best friend also didn't die.  The one that had the crush on Derek, I can't remember her name but the one that sat with Meridith on the floor while Yang did the surgery.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think her name is April, but I hear Yang call her Shadow Shepherd all the time because she's always following Shepherd around.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I kept repeating to myself....these are just actors, no one is really dead, no one really shot Patrick Dempsey....

I was glad there was no big cliffhanger.  I was too emotionally exhausted by the end!  Plus, they gave away last season's cliffhanger during the summer anyway.  They kept showing commercials with Izzy being awake but nothing with George.
    imageimage Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i was about to die!!! it was so intense, but i loved it!! and made my FI hold my hand! was really glad there were no big cliffhangers.
  • Options
    btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was bawling like a baby throughout the whole thing. Christina was bad-ass in that surgery, and I seen it coming that Callie and Arizona would get back together. I am wondering if Derek will give Dr. Webber back the chief position due to the stress of what happened.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    it was hard to watch so i missed bits and pieces of it. felt really bad for grey at the end :/ intense finale
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards