Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Engagement Photos

Any ideas on where we should have our pictures done?  We can either do Ft. Worth or Dallas.  Thanks!

Re: Engagement Photos

• Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did The Stockyards, pics are in my bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Mandalay Canal in Las Colinas is really pretty.  A lot of stone and pretty doorways to work with.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow, there are so many great places.  Do you want indoor or outdoor?  We did ours outside in Lee Park and Turtle Creek.  Also if there is a special place for you (venue, college, where you got engaged, first date, etc.) you can think about those. 

Arboretum
    McKinney Cotton Mill
    Modern Museum in Ft. Worth
    Chandor Gardens (Weatherford)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We did deep ellum because we wanted something "different"
  • Options
    bburks79bburks79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our engagements done around Ft. Worth but that was because our photographer lives in that area and was real familiar with neat places.  I have added the link to our pictures. 

http://katetakesphotos.zenfolio.com/p989983007
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our done at SMU ( my alma mater) and and downtown Dallas.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did part of mine at the Canals at Las Colinas, part at La Buena Vida in Grapevine and part at the train station in Grapevine.  Here's the link to my pics if you're interested. 

http://kandsphoto.smugmug.com/SergioandLacey
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BB- who did yours? I love the one where the sky is behind you and the shot is taken from below.. those are usually dangerous angles for me, but it turned out beauitful for you. I also love the couch in the field and the trains.... very pretty. :)
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
  • Options
    bburks79bburks79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amber...Kate Miller took mine.  You can find her at katetakesphotos.com.  She was really great to work with.  Unfortunately she won't be able to do our wedding since she is preggers.  And the shots taken from below are NEVER my favorites, my nose and chin are big issues for me but they turned out suprisingly well!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards