Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Dream Dress!!

Once I hear everyone talking about not being 100% satisfied with their dresses it feels nice to know other people feel like I do....you start to think your the only one :)

Soooo....lets have fun with it! If you could have ANY dress..no matter the cost...post a pic of your dream dress!!

Here is mine:

Designer is Simone Carvalli

Re: Dream Dress!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I found this one after the fact and I just love it...it's different!

Maggie Sottero - Beth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What I got: Anjolique #921 (Pics in Bio)
    What I wanted: Maggie Sottero- Rosemary Leigh

Similar enough but the what if feelings crossed my mind a lot after the purchase.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cfi- I love that dress

My dress is the first dress I plan on trying on.  I have been in love with this dress long before I was ever engaged.

http://casablancabridal.com/collections/view/5/88
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooo, I already know... Monique Lhuillier... the one she designed for Molly and Jason (the Bachelor)'s wedding... it's STUNNING!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This was my if price didn't matter dress but luckily it didn't flatter my body type.  My dress is the dress I love more than any dress I tried on.  It makes me feel gorgeous and skinny so I'm 100% happy with my choice!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This is not good.  I'm going through this right now (hence wanting the second reception dress) and looking at these amzaing dresses is so hard!!! 

I don't even want to know how much my dream St. Pucchi dress is.  Maybe if I sold my car, my shoes, my soul....I could afford this (le sigh)

• Options
    chantico23chantico23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dream "money is not object" dress:

The more affordable dress that I wanted:

The dress that I got:

I don't love my dress...it's too simple.  But it was the best that I tried on, and I only had one day to choose my dress, so it works.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My dream dress was the Amsale Tyler, but even at half off at the Saks Bridal Salon closing sale, it was $2800.  I still ended up with an Amsale design and loved my dress, but I still swoon every time I see real weddings with this dress.

D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

I saw my dream dress on SYTTD last night.  It was a $6500 Kenneth Pool but I can't find a pic anywhere.  It was basically a more glitzy version of my dress.  I loved it on the spot but it's nice to know I could never have considered it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards