Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

East Texas Brides

Are there any brides on here from East Texas... say about the Tyler or Longview area? Dallas was the closests place it would let me choose but I am just not going to get vendors so far away. I would just like to know if there were any people closer to home on here. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: East Texas Brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    FI is from Troup and I lived there for about 3 months prior to moving to Dallas but did not get married there.
  • Options
    LoverBean27LoverBean27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I lived in Tyler for 17 yrs but I'm in Dallas now!
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would think a lot of Dallas vendors would travel for minimal fee.  I guess, in this case, Google and lots of time to interview are your friends.
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    oh yeah but there are equally good vendors in Tyler, i just dont want to travel that far for stuff. I mean some of the vendors i am working with also do alot of stuff in Dallas they are just based here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I lived in Nacogodoches for 4 yrs and helped plan a wedding there.  I can get you a list of vendors she used if that will help?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    that would be ok, i am mainly looking for a florist... i think i have everything else covered at the moment... i am sure something else will come up tho lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards