Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Addison/Farmers Branch Venue

Okay so I'm finally starting to plan my wedding, and I was wondering if anyone had thier reception in the Addison/ Farmers Branch area.  I just feel overwhelmed and was hoping that someone could recommend a place to start looking.

Re: Addison/Farmers Branch Venue

• Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not having mine there but I hear the Addison Event Center is nice
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

Welcome!  You'll get lots of help here.  Here are a few but keep in mind I don't know anything about your guest size or budget:

Addison Event Center
    Brookhaven Country Club
    Cappella Court
    Omni Hotel Dallas Park West
    The Tribute (The Colony)

• Options
    edited December 2011

I'm having mine at Cappella Court. It's all inclusive-cakes, dj, etc. Different price ranges & can accomodate up to 300 ppl (i think). Pretty nice for the price!

• Options
    doubleH2010doubleH2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My best friend had hers at the Addison Event Center. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the inside was really nice. The food was OK, but not stellar.

I just had my wedding at The Tribute and loved it. I never got to eat, but everyone said the food was great. The staff is wonderful. It is a bit further north, but it is a beautiful venue.
  • Options
    danielle16_17danielle16_17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Atruims at park west is in addison across the street from the Omni at Park West
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm getting married at Cappella Court its in Carrollton.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the suggestions!  Our guest list is about 250 and we are trying to keep it in the 25k ballpark for everything. 

I went and looked at the Crowne Plaza today, for food and alcohol it came to 20k...ekkk.  I'm starting to realize that the biggest thing to save us money is to cut back the guest list.  Unfortunately my Fiance's has a huge family that clocks in at 108.... :(

I just googled Cappella Court.... it looks so cute!  Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Were you looking at Crowne Plaza in Addison? We actually booked there but cancelled after a month because Cappella opened & we could get way more for our money. Definitely try them-with your guest list & budget, they should be a good match. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes it was the one in Addison. I was also leery because they are building a new ballroom.  The one that I looked at was already taken on my wedding date.  The new one won't be ready until Sept.  I just can't start paying on something I've never seen. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definetly take a look at Cappella. It's gotten a LOT of mixed reviews but all from the previous location. This new one has only been open for 13months. I booked there LAST June when it had only been open 4months. I just loved how everything was ALL in one. Of course I'm adding my OWN touch to it all but so far it's been great- I guess I'll find out more in 2months ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards