Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

We're back!

The wedding day went pretty well! We had some major catering snafus, but I didn't even know about most of the major problems until afterwards as my mom and sister took care of them for me. That being said, I'm still majorly pissed at our caterer...see vendor reviews, though I'll post the whole story later when we get her response.

It was such a happy day--my only regret is that I wish I would have worried a bit less on the actual day, especially when Jay was glowing about us being married and my mind was elsewhere. I forgot about it all by the end of the night, though and we had a really great time--we had people dancing until the end!

Our honeymoon in Hawaii was amazing--Jay wants to live there now. Haha, I don't think I do, but our hotel was incredible and since Jay's parents gave the whole trip to us as a wedding gift, we got to do some amazing things! One of the best parts was Jay's dad surprising us at the Houston airport on the way back from Dallas on Father's Day. We were so happy and surprised to get to see him!

I've attached a few wedding pics below and a link to our Facebook honeymoon album

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2434394&id=9635846&l=80734e1fdd

Re: We're back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards