Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Affordable DJ in the DFW area??

Can anyone recommend a good affordable DJ in the DFW area (preferably closer to Fort Worth)? We really just want someone to play the songs we want at the time we want them. We don't want a bunch of announcing or anything of that nature. We would like to stay at or under $600 (if that's reasonable?).
Thanks!!

Re: Affordable DJ in the DFW area??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check the vendor sticky for the list of vendors used by ladies on this board.

Melody and Memories might be in your range.
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The dj im getting for my wedding in march is a great deal and comes with whole light set up and is in your budget. email me if you want his information Laughing
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend Figment Productions.  Husband and wife team and they are within that price range as of this year.  They were awesome.  A few Knotties have used them now and they all loved them too.
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Melodie and Memories is in your range, I think.  Maybe a little higher but completely worth it.  She comes VERY highly recommended.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_affordable-dj-dfw-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:9754f158-4072-4693-9573-e14fbeeb9ae7Post:e8d8e87d-e911-4e9e-97df-546c5ade4d92">Re: Affordable DJ in the DFW area??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Melodie and Memories is in your range, I think.  Maybe a little higher but completely worth it.  She comes VERY highly recommended.
    Posted by bsn1752[/QUOTE]

I also think she gives a discount if you mention you found her on TK.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards