Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Ex-Knot Bride/Photographer Seeking Newlyweds for "Day After Shoot"

Hi y'all!

I'm looking for two newlywed couples for a "Day After Shoot" (which doesn't have to be the day after - - it could be a year after, as long as you still fit in the dress then we're good!) I was a member of this forum before my wedding and I know a lot of girls stay on the forums after their wedding. If you're interested in a free shoot (I will include the disc of digital negatives - this is not for me to make sales, just to update my portfolio before a bridal show in January), please shoot me an email at emily@emilydavisphoto.com. Please don't private message me on this forum, as I don't check it often and I'm unsure of whether or not it sends notifications to my email. I would be happy to provide samples of my work and a link to my website to your email response. 

The only specifications are that you can meet in the North Dallas/Denton area in the next TWO weeks. Please attach a photo from your wedding day so I can screen for couples who fit my vision for the session, as far as dress style, etc.Thanks so much! I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Re: Ex-Knot Bride/Photographer Seeking Newlyweds for "Day After Shoot"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards