Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Fort Worth Venues?

Hello!  

We are looking for a ceremony and reception venue in Fort Worth.  We definitely want to be able to use outside caterers (thinking Blue Mesa/Pappasito's/Uncle Julio's) and alcohol providers.  

Thanks so much!

Re: Fort Worth Venues?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Here are the ones that I think allow outside food and beverage in FW:

Fort Worth Community Arts Center
    YWCA Downtown Fort Worth
    T&P building
    809 at Vickery
    Artspace 111
    Rose Chapel

I just had my rehearsal dinner at 809 at Vickery with Pappasito's catering it. It was wonderful, and in particular their staff was very good, even coming outside to get stragglers when something important was happening. I was impressed because that seemed above and beyond their responsibilities.

My wedding was at the YWCA, and I loved it also.
  • Options
    carmen9311carmen9311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This will also be helpful in looking at reception sites:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm checking out the BRIT on Saturday!
    JUST DONT GO TO THE OMNI!!! Long story. I'll post tomorrow
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jmitcheljmitchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok I know you mentioned outside catering BUT you also mentioned mexican food so I don't think you will mind this idea. Our reception is at Los Vaqueros in the stockyards, sounds weird I know, but they have a super cute inside room and a beautiful outdoor garden. The pricing is the best by far in the area. They are so easy to work with and are willing to do a lot of extras for no additional cost. Seriously, check it out - the more I meet with them the more excited I get! They also recieved a Knot Best of award for this past year. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards