July 2012 Weddings

Re: Another reason to be thankful you found your FI

• Options
    penny12986penny12986 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    Hahaha, I think this is a lot more common than one might think.

FI has a creepy friend who keeps a detailed spreadsheet of all of his 'encounters.'   Yuck.  And yet he wonders why he is still single....
  • Options
     Many guys are dating several women before they meet that "one". And if their mind is very "left brain" and this is how they come to a decision by looking at all the variables and then making a decision, then I'm not going to judge. His mistake was he shouldn't have told her about the spreadsheet.

I did the same thing when I went house hunting. I gave each house a number from 1-10 on price, location, condition, etc... then made my decision based on numbers not emotion. Some people date one person at a time, others date multiples. I've been on a 3rd date and the guy got me confused with another girl. Very awkward. He asked me how do i enjoy nursing. I've never worked in the medical field in my life. LOL!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    WTF? Weirdo.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

But he recorded the dates that he "winked" at each girl on Match!!! That is nuts!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_another-reason-to-be-thankful-you-found-your-fi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:2bde048f-8bf3-4d12-aa79-fe0615babe5dPost:b2898f51-f0ac-4a68-8afc-a538ed073de7">Re: Another reason to be thankful you found your FI</a>:
    [QUOTE]But he recorded the dates that he "winked" at each girl on Match!!! That is nuts!
    Posted by BmoreBride311[/QUOTE]

I agree, that is too much!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    Thank God, I found a normal guy on Match and not this whack-a-doodle-doo.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm glad I found my FI instead of a nut case like that with all the crazy things that's going on in the world today
  • Options
    haha i agree that is is probably more common than we think but i love the commen made by someone at the bottom of that page that said "good thing he removed that column that said 'where the body is hidden' " LOL poor guy....
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards