Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Revolving Door - Band

Hi there! I've been lurking for quite some time... Am getting married on October 1 2011. I've been trying to find a good band for the reception and was wondering if anyone has ever used Revolving Door? They seem to only do weddings, which makes it a little hard to see them in action before booking them!

Thanks in advance!

Re: Revolving Door - Band

• edited December 2011
    I have not used them nor do I plan too, but from the reviews I saw they look pretty reputable.  Here are a few if you haven't seen these:

http://www.gigmasters.com/Classic-Rock-Band/Revolving-Door/
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our first "child" and he's a handful!
  • edited December 2011
    Do they have any video or audio samples of their work that you can see?
  • edited December 2011
    I've seen the reviews on the gigmaster webiste... And they do have audio samples of their music, which sound great. So far picking the music for the reception has been the one decision that I'm totally dreading! I'm so worried about picking a boring or crap band that I'm incapable of deciding one way or another!
  • edited December 2011
    Dear sp025166 :

I was just doing a google search on my band's name "Revolving Door" and came across your feed.

I hope you don't mind me replying to this?

My name is John Reeves and I'm the drummer for Revolving Door and was wondering if you have decided on a band for your wedding on 10/1/11 yet?

We have done probably 5-6 weddings in the last two years, so we have some experience with them.  If you've not done so already, please check out our Demos, Bios, Song List, etc... at www.gigmasters.com/classicrockband/revolvingdoor OR just simply Google "Revolving Door Band" and we are the first link (may be easier).

**Please let me know by emailing me direct to  jhr07@sbcglobal.net  if you are still interested in our band, or know someone else that may be looking.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
    John Reeves
    c/o Revolving Door Band
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Dear John Reeves,

Vendors are not allowed to post on TK.  You would be better off PMing the OP, although I don't think they've been around in a while.

Sincerely,
    Everyone.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards