Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

B&M Monday

So I'll start it off...TK is being crazy and too many people are on the server. I find this odd for so early in the morning. I also couldn't sleep at all last night. I think it's pre-wedding crazy because I started thinking about dance moves I could teach my FI for our first dance...till 3am. The next 5 days are already packed with stuff to do!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: B&M Monday

• Options
    winechic25winechic25 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who got the "server is not responding" message this morning!  I thought that was weird as well. 

My B&M is that I woke up this morning with a sore throat.  Not.  Good. Timing.  

ROSE ~ can't believe it's almost here!  So excited for you! 
  • Options
    Rose - very exciting!  So what kind of dance moves are you going to teach him?  The only moves I know are goofy ones like the lawn mower and the "opening the fridge to get a beer" lol.....

I B&M that I didn't get enough sleep last night!  Tomorrow is day one of the bar exam, so today I am relaxing a bit with DS.  Game face!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Wine-Thanks! I'm a mixture of excited and crazy which is a fun combo lol.

Next- I'm right there with you on sleep...I'm going to be teaching him a few things. Our song is everything by Michael Buble. I know a lot of formal dancing so I'll be teaching him some ballroom dancing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm exhausted today. 
    I called the cops out last night because I thought someone was trying to get in. I basically had a nervous breakdown...Turns out it was just a big ass bug that kept hitting the glass on the door.
    So embarrassing.
  • Options
    like nextrightthing, I'm also taking the bar exam tomorrow-thursday, and of course my sleep = crap. I bet tonight will be even worse.

Kinda funny, though, I woke up to the tune of Green Day's, Wake Me Up When Thursday Ends - LOL!
  • Options
    Oh, Crash.  =(

I was pretty much over the fact that the OK state dept. of education told me to go about getting certified here COMPLETELY wrong until I woke up this morning and remembered that I have to get down to their office to deliver my docs in person so that hopefully they can expedite the 8-week waiting period.  Booooooo.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Crash, that is hilarious now, but I'm sure it sucked at the time!

My B&M is that it's Monday at 9:20 AM and I already have a million work things to do, and of course, they all need to be done ASAP. Haha. I'm just not ready to start working yet!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Crash, at least it's better to be safe than sorry! If I had heard any strange noises while FI was gone on his business trip last month, I probably would have called the cops too.

The only thing I have to B&M is that a friend of mine decided to get an electronic/electric fence and shock collar for his dog, rather than fix his kennel to make sure the dog couldn't get out. How is this a good idea?
  • Options
    Don't feel bad Kathleen, I sleep with a huge mag light and the cordless on Matt's pillow when he's gone! Although, I do sleep much better now with Remington around!!
  • Options
    My BM is sitting in these boring training sessions and this day is going to extremely long. We will be doing conference stuff til 10:00 pm. Ughhh!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-131?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:a42300c6-4caa-4bd1-b985-83cb412da4f2Post:2ca6ddc3-ecdd-4cd1-b607-4f6683a9f3c9">Re:Bamp;M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]My BM is sitting in these boring training sessions and this day is going to extremely long. We will be doing conference stuff til 10:00 pm. Ughhh!
    Posted by ktwed1[/QUOTE]

Are you going to the beach? Because that would make the trip worth it for me. :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My mother....my new B&M for the day. If anyone wants to shed some light to how I can fix this situation I could really use the advice. I posted on E
    http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_adopted-mother-half-brother-problems_.0
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Deborah, that situation is rough and I am sorry you are going through this right now.  Really the only thing that I can think of since this is such a touchy situation is to just take pictures with just the two of you or with your sister, niece, and him (if they find that acceptable).  Is he aware that things are this touchy?  I would call him before he comes in and just let him know what the situation, tell him you are sorry and you don't agree with it and if that means he wants to stay home that you understand, but you really want him there and you would like pictures with him, but it just may be you two alone in them.  I'm sure if he's reasonable that he will understand and hopefully not push the issue.

I hope this made some sense!  I feel like it did not. :(
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @Kylie-Maybe we need a bigger dog. Copper is not a guard dog by any means. I think I work up at least 4 times last night.
  • Options
    In Response to Re:B:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Bamp;M Monday:My BM is sitting in these boring training sessions and this day is going to extremely long. We will be doing conference stuff til 10:00 pm. Ughhh!Posted by ktwed1Are you going to the beach? Because that would make the trip worth it for me. :D Posted by roseofdeborah[/QUOTE]
    We dont get to see the light of day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards