Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Flame Free Friday

2»

Re: Flame Free Friday

• Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mariah--I'm sorry to hear that too. I have a feeling my dad is like your mom--my mother is endlessly frustrated with him and he just doesn't get it sometimes!
  • DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear that Mariah :(
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mariah, I am so sorry.  I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.  And your parents too.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone.  I always thought when my dad would tell me (because I knew he'd be the one to do it) that I'd be more relieved than anything but the more I sit here and think about it the more sad I am.  I just feel lucky that (unlike my sister) when this comes to light I won't have to sit my children down to explain to them why Nana and Papa aren't together anymore.  That's not a conversation I'd want to have. And I feel terrible for my niece's....but I know that they're part of the reason why dad's tried to keep it together for so long.  I know he feels guilty.  He even asked me if I thought he was being selfish.  And I told him that even if he were being selfish, that sometimes you HAVE to be selfish in order to be happy. 

Anyway....I really appreciate the thoughts and prayers.  I may be giving you guys TMI about the whole thing...but I can't really talk to anyone about it yet (my dad is going to tell my sister next weekend) and this is my outlet...  So thank you.  Really, I appreciate the kind words more than you guys know.
  • edited December 2011
    Mariah- I'm so sorry!  I wish there was something they could do to work it out. :(  Maybe if your Dad actually files for divorce it will be a wake up call to your Mom?   In any event, my T&P are with you and your family.
  • edited December 2011
    Mariah I'm so sorry to hear that!  I'll be keeping your family in my thoughts, especially your nieces.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards