sorry late!! Week 13 Accountability!!

How did Week 13 go?

Did you meet your goal?
What were some struggles?
What things were easy?
If you lost weight if so how much?  
If you lost inches, if so how many?

What is your goal for week 14?

Any motivational tips or comments?  Recipes?

Re: sorry late!! Week 13 Accountability!!

• Options
    How did Week 13 go?

Did you meet your goal? No, I just maintained...which I guess is good...
    What were some struggles? Super busy...not enough time to make or take lunch/dinner to work...shouldn't have eaten fast food!
    What things were easy? ....wasn't an easy week...
    If you lost weight if so how much?   maintained
    If you lost inches, if so how many? Still need to do that...I lost my original measurements...

What is your goal for week 14?  No fast food!!  I really hope I don't gain anything...

I went to the bridal store today to scout the dresses a few of my girls will be trying on this weekend (without me because I'm in FL and they are in MI) so I can get a better idea of what they look like besides pix messages...I also of course had to try on my dress and I was soooo freaking excited because it was super snug in the hips and tush!  Well, now that I've lost 15lbs (yes I know 9, but first 6 was lost before we started the accountability...) I was able to pull the dress down more so now it actually fits almost perfectly at my hips and butt!! YAY!!!  I so needed that motivation today to help me keep going!!  I am going to look damn good on my wedding day and there after!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!

Have a great week ladies!! I know we can do it!
  • Options
    Did you meet your goal? Yes
    What were some struggles? Birthday dinner...and dessert
    What things were easy? Snacking on fruit instead of pita chips or crackers since berries are out now!
    If you lost weight if so how much? 1.4 pounds  
    If you lost inches, if so how many? not sure

What is your goal for week 14? maybe lose another pound, exercise more, continue with healthy snacking...

Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    How did Week 13 go? It was a good start!
    Did you meet your goal? Didn't really make one since I was just starting.
    What were some struggles? Finding time to work out!

What things were easy? Cutting back on my sweets intake.
    If you lost weight if so how much?  1.5 pounds
    If you lost inches, if so how many? haven't measured

What is your goal for week 14? work out at least 3 times.

Any motivational tips or comments?  Recipes? I think we need to get some more ladies on board with us!! Remember weekends are a great time to be active as a couple. My fiancee and I are both trying to lose weight, we plan on going on a walk together! We will all be beautiful on our wedding days!!
    *~The Future Mrs. Paine~*

*~Planning Bio Updated April 16th~*

image 331 invited image 107 are ready to party image 96 are missing out image 128 can't find the mailbox rsvp's due back June 30th!
  • Options
    How did Week 13 go? It was okay...

Did you meet your goal? I maintained so I guess that is alright
    What were some struggles? Munching!!
    What things were easy? It has been raining for the past week here, so nothing was easy but sleeping!
    If you lost weight if so how much?  maintained.
    If you lost inches, if so how many?not counting.

What is your goal for week 14?
     Try to get to the gym at least 3 times and lose 1lbs.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Hi everyone!
    I realize you have all been doing your accountability for 13 weeks now, but I was wondering if you would mind if I joined in late. I really want to lose some weight and tone up before I really start looking at dresses. 
  • Options
    Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_sorry-late-week-13-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:2c4d46ce-54d5-495b-8443-19f66711f84cPost:8692e2a2-5753-486c-9eb0-5f00b2012a53">Re: sorry late!! Week 13 Accountability!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I realize you have all been doing your accountability for 13 weeks now, but I was wondering if you would mind if I joined in late. I really want to lose some weight and tone up before I really start looking at dresses. 
    Posted by JenJen2112[/QUOTE]

Lol there aren't any rules for joining. Most of us started at different times. Come on in, welcome! :)
  • Options
    Hope you don't mind if I jump on this bandwagon too. I'm trying to lose all the weight I want before Dec when I buy my dress. Looking forward to joining you girls! <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards