Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Outdoor Reception Places in DFW

Help!!  I am looking to hold a reception for about 100 when my fiance and I return from our destination wedding in Jamaica.  There's not much money left over after the trip so I'm looking for something cheap somewhere in the DFW area.  We have been looking at places like state parks, botannical gardens, and houses.  Please let me know if you have any good ideas for locations!

Love this blog.  Its an awesome DIY inspiration! 

Thanks so much!
FutureMrsMcCord

Re: Outdoor Reception Places in DFW

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Our ceremony/reception is at the Bingham House in McKinney.  It is a B&B, but they have a reception hall on-site.  We are doing both ceremony and reception there for $1,795 on a Saturday night.  The price will differ since you just want a reception and depending on the day you want to have it.  They also do their own catering.  The price range is $14.95 - $19.95/pp.  They also provide tables and chairs and allow you to bring your own alcohol.  I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind, but I hope it helps.  Good luck!
  • Options
    danielle16_17danielle16_17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    myers park - you can rent out the landing or gazbo - its diy so you bring in your own food or cater the last time I checked it was around 1200 for a saturday

I know reflections on spring creek have an outside garden dont know about prices though

spring park community center can be rented

you can a also check white chapel estate & gardens

fairtale manor- frisco

.partybarnrentme.com - plano tx

farmers branch historical park
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out what other Knotties have used at http://dfw.brides.googlepages.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1899 farmhouse in princeton. you can bring own food and deco yourself.
    Photobucket Miles Jackson Born 2/2/12 8lbs 1oz 20 1/2" long

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards