Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

NWR: Boss's Day

It falls on a Saturday this year.  Is anyone planning on doing anything for their boss?

Re: NWR: Boss's Day

• Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It falls on Saturday but tomorrow is the Observance Day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All the secretaries and clerks are having a luncheon for the judges and attorneys tomorrow. Yummy home-cooked food!
  • Options
    September196September196 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't know there was a difference.  Thanks Brianna!  I think I'm just going to order in lunch.  I'm pretty sure my boss is over the Bath and Body Works baskets. (but I love them!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't currently have a boss... so I guess I'm off the hook!

That lunch sounds yummy though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am one of the boss' at work!! :-p The other assistant mgr suggested something for the store manager, but I doubt we will do it. We're both super busy this week and shes on vaca next week, and the fallowing week will be madness.
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_nwr-bosss-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:bf7d309f-95d0-4040-b5ef-b8782a52a5d5Post:1e9eefe9-11b4-40d7-976e-51dfb4e91e2b">Re: NWR: Boss's Day</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am one of the boss' at work!! :-p The other assistant mgr suggested something for the store manager, but I doubt we will do it. We're both super busy this week and shes on vaca next week, and the fallowing week will be madness.
    Posted by meghanttu08[/QUOTE]

I'm a boss too, buuuuut, I'm still doing something for the higher-ups
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Like Tiffany looks like I am off the hook since I currently do not have a boss.
    My Bio(Updated 4/29/2011) Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011

We always have Sammy's BBQ catered for the attorneys every year.  But we've gotten so big, we're just catering the meat and bringing a dish for the sides.  So I get to go home and bake some beans tonight, fun.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh gosh I totally forgot and I'm out tomorrow... Maybe I can do something for him on Monday. I have a really sweet boss!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My team is across the US, and my boss works remote so we ordered a wine and chocolate package and sent it to her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards