Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Boudoir Photographers

How many of you here are getting these types of photos done?  Who is doing them?  I am considering having them done, but the photographer we are using doesn't do these types of photos.  Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

Re: Boudoir Photographers

• Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am!  I was told to go through Maddie Pie Creations... I've talked to her and she is super sweet and very helpful! 

http://maddiepiecreations.com/index.html#/about-1/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer, K & S Photography)  does them but I know she doesn't publize them because she wants to respect the girl's privacy.  I thought about it but chickened out.  I do know though that she has a sample gallery so you can see her boudior work.

Your should check her out www.kandsphoto.net
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are boudior photographers? Sorry...I've never heard of it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They're sexy but classy pictures of you in lingerie. Usually it is an anniversary gift or a gift to your groom before the wedding.

I'm thinking of doing these for our 1 year anniversary and will probably use our wedding photographer. She's been very relaxing to work with so far. Kristina Fanelli with KOI Images.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that both Lynn Michelle and Chelsea McGowan do them--but Lynn is really expensive.  I want to say Kandice Ray/Jackie Reitz do them also.
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    Side note - rcpm - my FI went to high school (maybe junior high, I can't remember) with Kristina (your photog)!! Small world!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did some a while back for my fiancé's birthday.  The girl does most of her work by word of mouth through other clients.  That's how I found her.  She's very inexpensive and gives you however many images you pay for and the print release.  She has most of her stuff on myspace and some on facebook. I think I paid $100 and she did my make up and I got 4 images.  If you'd like to see them I will email them to you.

• Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bsn, that is crazy! I really like her so far. She has been great to work with and I really like what she has done with other people's wedding. That's too funny!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am getting them done, but since my photographer doesn't do that type of photos, and i couldn't really find anyone for a decent price and that would include the photos on CD, i'm using one of my co-worker's wife, who is an amateur photographer,.... but i'm a graphic designer and really good with photoshop... so we will see!
    i can always do some more on an anniversary if these aren't that good.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning on using
     https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#inbox/1286a727e9ecbbde

They won't display your photos unless you give them permission.  They do offer a discount though if you let them.

I'm waiting until I get a little more color this summer(hello whitey over here) and a maybe a workout or two.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yea, I was definitely hoping to find a photographer who wasn't too expensive, but included all of your images on a CD or something.  But if I can get all my images, I guess I am willing to pay a litlte more.

Anniversary

• Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    edited December 2011
    Definitely hit up MaddiePie Creations then!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing them - but for a one year anniversary gift to FI (DH).  I am using Shauna with K&S Photography (Same photographer as ewinkler).  She is amazing to work with!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am NOT doing them.  I actually saw a post awhile back on doing these and it sparked my curiosity.  So, I actually asked him if he thought that would be a cool gift.  Well, let's just say I won't be doing them. 

Ive seen some really beautiful ones that are tasteful and some really not so good ones. 

Good luck and I hope you find a good photographer. 

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone!  I definitely want tasteful ones.  I went to some of the photographers you ladies suggested and I find them very tasteful. :-)

Anniversary

• Options
    JessAndColtonJessAndColton member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

Kandice Ray www.krayphotography.com and Jacqueline Reitz also do them www.jacquelienereitzphotography.com

I would highly recommend either one. :) I used Kandice for mine.  She's AMAZING!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards