Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

David's Bridal on Facebook... eek!

Check out what they did to a PHOTOGRAPHERS dress!!! They're getting killed on here...

http://www.facebook.com/davidsbridal

Re: David's Bridal on Facebook... eek!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't understand what your post means, but I am amused by the following post on their FB wall:

www.facebook.com/Tip21">Tiffany Marshall I have heard some bad things about some of the David's Bridal stores here in atlanta, ga. But it is not stoping me from going and getting my dress from there. Cause all of them is not the same then it chould be the person that is work in the store. Then I also know what store they is talking about so I know not to go t...o that David's Bridal store I will be going to another one. It is a lot of David's Bridal store around so you have lot of David's Bridal stores to chose from.......I love David's Bridal
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Must be kinda rough getting ripped on your own fan page...

D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, I mean the WHOLE page.  They messed up on a photographers dress... when she went to pick it up after they altered it 6 days before her wedding, the hem was crooked and there was a coffee stain on it that they couldn't get out!  The whole photography community jumped to her defense... they finally posted a status about how sorry they were...

"www.facebook.com/davidsbridal" class="actorName">David's Bridal We were very sorry to read about a customer service problem that one of our brides had in our Joplin, Missouri store. We have contacted her directly and are currently working with her to rectify the situation as quickly as possible. We want our brides to have the perfect wedding day and are taking steps to ensure that situations like these are prevented in the future."
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I didn't make it clear SoonToBeMrsHoz... I got called away from my desk so I posted way too quick!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards