Registry and Gift Forum

BB&B

Ladies - quick poll - Bed Bath and Beyond for a registry place...good idea? I am strongly leaning to them as our second registry option. We are already registered at Crate & Barrel for our first registry but now I want towels / bed linens / wall art.
The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013

Re: BB&B

• I loved registering at BB&B. I think we have the most items on our BB&B registry than our other two.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker small
  • BBB is our main registry, I heart BBB and their return policy and general customer service.
  • We only registered at BB&B
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I originally registered at Williams-Sonoma and Pottery Barn for dishes, bath towels, etc., then realized that many of the same items or ones of similar quality were available at BB&B for less.  (and much more friendly for my guests).  Haven't had my wedding yet, but so far they have been fine to work with.
  • Loved them!
  • I registered at BB & B and loved it!
  • dnajmidnajmi member
    First Comment
    BB&B has been great so far!  I think its a great place to register because they have everything.  And those 20% coupons sure will come in handy!
  • Great! Thx for the feedback! I was also thinking of our guests and how useful those coupons could be for them!I also originally had a Williams Sonoma registry but ended up cancelling it because I found alot of the items for less at Crate & Barell (and probably are also at BB&B). I am looking fwd to creating our BB&B registry next! Thanks!!
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • de6375de6375 member
    First Comment
    We registered at Bed Bath and Beyond. The last 4 times we received gifts in the mail. They were used items, The last one, a mandolin slicer had food still on it. We had to go to the store to exchange the present for a new one which was a pain.
  • I LOVE BBB. We started out with three registries, and we have now consolidated them all into our BBB registry. I have had over-the-top amazing customer service there, and never a single problem. I don't know if all stores are like this, but my registry consultant knows me by name and has called me before to make sure my packages arrived undamaged, etc. She has also had discontinued items shipped from all over the country to me so that I could have the full set. So, it pay off to get to know your consultant.
  • I had no problems whatsoever with my BBB registry.  I would recommend it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards