Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

AW: HUGE blog post of pics

Chelsea posted getting ready, details and portraits today and the post is long and I love it.  I seriously think the best investment we made was in Chelsea and Mack, both for our pictures and our sanity.  I love the portraits which is what I really wanted to get a lot of because I know I am never getting Matt back into that tux so there was no hope of a day after session.

www.mcgowanimages.com/blog

Re: AW: HUGE blog post of pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Love these pics! That first shot of you in your dress -- the one that's super close up, B&W, and you're looking down -- LOVE it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! What a beautiful venue.. you looked amazing :)
    Disclaimer: Please excuse the above comment. I'm probably freaking out because there is less than one month to go. Thank you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Our Huge Planning Blog :) * Updated 06/11

July 2011 Bride
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhh, LOVE!  I caught my breath when I saw those pics of the vows.  You looked so lovely!  The colors just pop everywhere.  So glad you did the mugs--they were adorable.  Can't wait for tomorrow!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures!!!  Love them, everything is so beautiful... your details, your room set up and especially you and Matt!
  • Options
    dianaslikdianaslik member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fantastic.
    Beautiful.
    Wonderful.
  • Options
    michelle227michelle227 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love those mugs for the sweetheart table!  I miiiiiight have to steal you idea.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look gorgeous, Bobbi, the pictures are perfect! And I also love your shoes! Are they clips and do you mind me asking where you got them?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-huge-blog-post-of-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:c7f2d1f3-cd6a-403f-8d94-56cf97104145Post:c1811fb8-5cb1-4dcf-96fd-9caab3268693">Re: AW: HUGE blog post of pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]You look gorgeous, Bobbi, the pictures are perfect! And I also love your shoes! Are they clips and do you mind me asking where you got them?
    Posted by nickandmerritt[/QUOTE]

They are clips but we also hot glued them onto the shoes because they wouldnt stay on otherwise.  I got them on Etsy.

<a href="http://www.etsy.com/people/polkadotbungalow?ref=ls_profile">http://www.etsy.com/people/polkadotbungalow?ref=ls_profile</a>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are amazing! You look just stunning! I love the venue! It's beautiful. I love the cake, the head table, the flowers... let's just say there wasn't anything I didn't like! The pictures of the vows was amazing. Chelsea really out did herself there. Again I say Congrats and I Love it!!
  • Options
    juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are beautiful!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So, definitely crying now after reading your letter to Matt (or is it your vows?).  Thx, dude.

Also, I bought that same shoe style.  I looooove it.  And I love you!  So gorgeous!
    Anniversary

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-huge-blog-post-of-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:c7f2d1f3-cd6a-403f-8d94-56cf97104145Post:cf7ad234-7c45-47df-8c3b-218208b1970f">Re: AW: HUGE blog post of pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, definitely crying now after reading your letter to Matt (or is it your vows?).  Thx, dude. Also, I bought that same shoe style.  I looooove it.  And I love you!  So gorgeous!
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

They are our vows, we wanted to read them to each other instead of repeating them after Marty. I love those shoes and they were comfy but the way we glued the clip onto the left one tore my toe up big time.
  • Options
    K and CK and C member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So gorgeous!!! I love how excited you look in every picture!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are absolutely amazing! I started tearing reading your vows. So sweet!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-huge-blog-post-of-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:c7f2d1f3-cd6a-403f-8d94-56cf97104145Post:96b2ae85-9b57-48cd-9a55-bea5205b83fe">Re: AW: HUGE blog post of pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: HUGE blog post of pics : They are clips but we also hot glued them onto the shoes because they wouldnt stay on otherwise.  I got them on Etsy. <a href="http://www.etsy.com/people/polkadotbungalow?ref=ls_profile" rel='nofollow'>http://www.etsy.com/people/polkadotbungalow?ref=ls_profile</a>
    Posted by bobbileighb[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much. This is exactly what I'm looking for but as a hair clip.
  • Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So beautiful!!! I love your wedding.  I am so happy that it all went so well!!
  • Options
    angelsong21angelsong21 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahh, your wedding was so beautiful!!!! You did such a fantastic job. And like a PP, I miiight have to steal the mug idea.  That was AWESOME.  :)
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    bigbabyfacebigbabyface member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i love it! :) i can't wait to see the rest of them!! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked so beautiful, almost magical :) I LOVED LOVED LOVED everything. Your vows totally had me tearing too, so sweet. And you were goregous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MLandCJMLandCJ member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :) I love them! They were amazing! You looked stunning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Tia_ChicaTia_Chica member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

You looked beautiful!!!! Great pictures. Yay Aloft Hotel!!!! I'm getting married at the one in Downtown Dallas!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto, Amanda. I totally started crying when I was reading your vows.

Everything looks gorgeous, I cannot wait to see tomorrow's batch!
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!!!  Your vows were beautiful!!!  You were stunning!!!  The venue looked magical and your details were incredible.  Loved it all!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jen6862Jen6862 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pictures... you both look so in love! The pictures came out so beautiful!

2 Questions:
    1. where did you get your adorable cake topper?
    2. are you selling your chargers or where they rented?

Thanks,
    Jen
  • Options
    Veronica124Veronica124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your pictures! Your wedding was beautiful and the colors look amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW!! Your wedding is so pretty.  I love your color combination, your shoes, your cake.  Ok I love it all.  You look so happy. Oh forgot the lanterns, very cool
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_aw-huge-blog-post-of-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:c7f2d1f3-cd6a-403f-8d94-56cf97104145Post:bdde2094-c35e-4ef0-aefe-f711c67ae605">Re: AW: HUGE blog post of pics</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great pictures... you both look so in love! The pictures came out so beautiful! 2 Questions: 1. where did you get your adorable cake topper? 2. are you selling your chargers or where they rented? Thanks, Jen
    Posted by Jen6862[/QUOTE]

For the cake toppers I did an alchemy etsy request for them and yes I am willing to sell the chargers.  They are acrylic in case you couldnt tell from the photo, I have around 60 of them PM me if you are intersted.
  • Options
    btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome pictures!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards