Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Surprise Gift

I'm so excited! I got the Wii and the Wii Fit Plus we registered for as a birthday gift this past Saturday. I've been wanting it for a long time and I'm so happy I don't have to wait until March (that's even if someone bought it for us then). I know it's crazy but it's literally helped my workout motivation do a 180. I've paired it with my gym workout so if I don't go to the gym, I don't get to play. Last night did cardio at Gold's for 60 minutes and burned 725 calories, went home and did the yoga workout on Wii for 30 minutes and burned an additional 130 calories. I was starting to worry I wasn't going to fit into my dress when it came in because I've been so down lately that I gained 10 lbs since I ordered it and this is the perfect jump start I needed. I know it's silly but now that my head is into diet and exercise I WILL be successful.

Re: Surprise Gift

• Options
    That's cool that it was a b-day gift and not a wedding gift, because then you would have had to wait until after the wedding to use it. I loved mine but then I stopped using it because the little scale guy got snarky with me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Woohoo!  I really want a Wii just so I can use the Wii Fit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards