Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Attendant Gifts

What did you get or plan to for your attendants?I have 6 very different girls to buy for and I can not think of anything that they would all like.I thought about accomidating to each but how on the earth to you make them all equal?Any ideas?

Re: Attendant Gifts

• Options
    You could get them all gift cards in the same amount to different places that each girl would like.
  • Options
    I'm getting them each personalized totes with a bottle of champagne, a birthstone pendant, solemates (stilletto caps for walking in grass), and a gift certificate for their updo the morning of.
  • Options
    Shop for them like you would their birthday. Make them equal by setting a spending limit for each girl.
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • Options
    I did nice tote bags for all my girls. I hosted a Thirty-One Gift Party and was able to get all the bags for FREE! I have 6 Bridesmaids and 3 Honorary Bridesmaids. Check out https://www.mythirtyone.com/LaurenG and look check out the catalogs. Because my wedding is outside in the summer I also purchased nice beach towels (all on clearance) and Rainbow flip-flops (also on clearance). Just an idea.
  • Options
    All of my friends are drinkers, so I bought them each their favorite drink, along with some small gifts.  Shop for each like it is her birthday.  Don't feel like you need to get them something matching or coordinating.
  • Options
    For being in the wedding I am planning on giving them each a coach wristlet.  For my sister who is my MOH am get her a bit more expensive one.  I also  bought hem each a pearl set to wear for the wedding.For the bridal shower I am getting them each gitcards to their favorite store.
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I like your ideas. I really like the one that includes something for them to wear on the wedding and for as their own personal gift. I was thinking of getting my girls (since they all love music) a small ipod shuffle through Apple and getting them engraved in the back with "Bridesmaid 2010" or something like that. I don't know if I should get them in the color of my theme or just any color. That is all I have for now. I'm not sure what else to do or do instead.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards