Registry and Gift Forum

Vacuum

I can't figure out which vacuum to register for.  Tell me what is/was on your registry!  TIA

Re: Vacuum

• The Bissel Healthy Home Vacuum. It is $200 at target. If you are looking for something more high end. I would put a Dyson on your registry.
  • Look about five or six posts down, there is a post titled "Dyson Ball vs. Hoover Platinum" or something like that. Open that post. Go about three comments down and there is a link posted to a Consumer Reports article about upright vaccuum cleaners. Read the article and then you can make an educated decision about what is best for you (mobility, pet hair removal, carpets, hardwood floors, etc.) A vacuum that is perfect for one person is not going to be perfect for another.
    *Jeremiah 29:11* SoyFreeBlog
  • Thanks!  I had seen that post, but hadn't looked closely at that article.  Sometimes I get overwhelmed by reviews and want to hear people's personal opinions, too.  I'll go back and look at it again.  :)
  • I got the Dyson Ball and love it.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I really wanted a Dyson but considering we didn't have a lot of what we needed I couldn't justify the expense in my mind.  We have a Dirt Devil Reaction Fresh and really like it.  I think it was $150 ish at Target.
  • We registered for the dyson ball and I'm really hoping we get it :)  Otherwise we'll just buy it with our completion discount.  I have heard good things about the bissel as well. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I registered for a pet hair eraser...I have a long hair kitty and the attachements work amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards