Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Grooms gift

I need ideas for a wedding gift to give my groom.  He has everything I can think of ...any suggestions?

Re: Grooms gift

• Options
    Depends on what he likes. I got mine a Movado watch that I know he is going to love and freak over.  I got a really great deal on it so I kind of justified it in my eyes, lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I need ideas too!!! And I have 5 days. :(
  • Options
    I got my FI a video camera we had on our registry. I am going to record a message for him to watch when he opens it, which will be the night before the wedding after I have left to go to the hotel (we arent staying at the same place) saying how happy I am to be getting married, ect. It is kind of lame... but I am excited about it and I know he will love it. 
  • Options
    I should add that at the time I purchased it, he had a watch that he loves. It has since broken, so I could have replaced it, but too late now!
  • Options
    I got mine an iPhone.  He loved it.

What about tickets to some kind of concert or sporting event?  We got our GMs tickets to a college football game and they all loved it.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    I got my Groom a Tag Heuer watch and a book is being made of boudoir and pin-up photos I had taken. I'm really excited to give him both!!
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I am paying for his 2 adult kids to fly in for the wedding.  They are just starting out in their careers and can't really afford to come.  He only sees them about once a year and I know he will love they are able to attend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards