Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Old knottie help me out!:Venues

I am helping my mom plan a friends wedding and due to some issues with her current vendor in Austin, she is looking at moving to the FW side of things... 

Requirements:

Outdoor Ceremony/ Indoor reception
200 guests
$10000 - food and venue rental budget

Ready, Set, Go!!!!

And yes I know about the sticky, but need quick replies on the specifics!

Re: Old knottie help me out!:Venues

• Options
    crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Occasions at Stone River in Royse city may be able to accommodate that..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does it need to be in FtW or just in DFW in general?
  • Options
    crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_old-knottie-outvenues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:ca5922c3-daa8-4bd6-ac1b-2c1f54aeab91Post:fd39a9ff-7f86-4e5e-87ab-ebafeef4f7a7">Re: Old knottie help me out!:Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does it need to be in <strong>FtW</strong> or just in DFW in general?
    Posted by KendallandAlbert[/QUOTE]

<div>I guess I skipped over that part of the post. That's what I get for knotting while distracted. </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of many places in FW with outdoor ceremony spaces in general, and the places I looked into are DIY places for a bride on a budget. 10k for just the venue & food? This bride can afford the hotel/country club reception!

So, perhaps one of the country clubs in FW? I'm sorry that I don't know of any by name.

There is also A&M Gardens and Weston Gardens in Ft W -- I don't know anything about those places except the names and that they can do weddings, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards