Registry and Gift Forum

What's the weirdest thing on your registry?

I just registered for this:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/d0dd/

What's the strangest or most random thing on your registry?
Married 10/2/10

Re: What's the weirdest thing on your registry?

• bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    A board game.  Mad Gab. Love it!

eye mull of mush sheen
    aid eye mud us sin

• edited May 2010

This drill. It hasn't been bought yet (no surprise there).
    imageimage
  • A Star Wars Lego set, which I'm sure his brother will get us...
    "I said what I meant and I meant what I said, an elephant's faithful 100%" Dr. Seuss, Horton Hatches The Egg. My Ovulation Chart Ttc buddies with LexiMS!
  • pants hangers for four dollars,  a memory foam mattress and a whole bunch of different parts to an entertainment set from IKEA.  
  • Some Wii games (Sports Resort and the New Super Mario Brothers) and an Xbox controller.

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• The Calvin & Hobbes compendium.
  • We put the Friends Series box set on ours...I doubt we will get it, but we love that show so said why not.  Prideeinpynk, the new Super Mario Brothers is soooo fun! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited May 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_whats-weirdest-thing-registry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:7e565cc9-31e9-4687-99cd-562c0573c7eePost:6f9a9f25-ac8d-4cce-bfa3-5ae6f4bec50a">Re: What's the weirdest thing on your registry?</a>:
    [QUOTE] Prideeinpynk, the new Super Mario Brothers is soooo fun! 
    Posted by Xan921[/QUOTE]

That's what everyone says!! I want it so badly!! lol

New video games is one of the things we cut out in effort to save for the wedding... :(

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_whats-weirdest-thing-registry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:7e565cc9-31e9-4687-99cd-562c0573c7eePost:11c62ab6-ef6c-437e-94fe-38d6977b5e03">Re: What's the weirdest thing on your registry?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Calvin & Hobbes compendium.
    Posted by smokyhills[/QUOTE]

Thumbs up.  This will probably be my son's gift.  He LOVES C&H.
  • My FI wanted the Manscaper from BBB. It's more than a little silly, but we know that whichever of his boys see it on there first will make the purchase. It'll be a fun thank you note to read.
    Which did you like better? "Jedi" or "The Empire Strikes Back"? "Empire". Blasphemy. "Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.
  • My FI wanted a Halo lego set.  I am all for adults playing games, being creative, and using their imaginations, so of course it's on there.  I'm sure one of his computer geek (In a good way!) friends will get it for us!
  • edited May 2010
    a nerf gun set... ironically the first thing bought off the registry! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Note to self: put something fun on registry!
    "It is never to late to become what you might have been..."
  • JKVozzaJKVozza member
    First Comment
    I love thinkgeek.com! I am thinking about registering for the titanium sporks!
  • A kitchen top herb garden. We love to cook.  I think I need to register for some board games. 
  • Bed Buddy® Warming Mittens with Aromatherapy

Nothing says sexy like these warming mittens! lol

They sure will be nice on a cold winter day though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My friends registered for a pink snuggie and peanut m&m's. That was really funny. My other friend's fiancee registered for a Learn to Play Harmonica kit. His mom bought it for him. 
    Trust your heart, love knows the way. Pregnancy Ticker
  • FI asked for complete set of GI Joe movies lol
  • Oooh... going to have to add a nerf gun set...

The weirdest (and most exciting for me) is probably a chop saw.  14" blade, multiple adjustments... it's beautiful.
  • My FI insisted on registering for Guinness. I couldn't talk him out of it!
  • AlbireoAlbireo member
    First Comment
    We are seriously thinking of putting a TV on there... it's something that people would go in on together, or that we'd buy in the completion program afterwards.
  • delsoldelsol member
    First Comment
    Dog toys! (our lab is part of our bridal party too!!!)
  • O.M.G. My fiance would go CRAZY for the Tardis cookie jar... We didn't register for anything really strange but thanks to this post I have a birthday present for my fiance!!
  • We have a hatchet, from Target's camping section. I just know we're going to get that and not get towels...
  • We registed for a drill too!! same exact one I think!! LOL

I don't think that is weird though! we registered for some Xbox & Wii games too!!  I think the weirdest thing we had was a filing cabinet!  we actually ended up taking it off because my fiance bought one and expensed it for work ;)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I LOVE the nurf gun set idea!!!!  I might have to add some outdoor games to ours as well!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I LOVE that you registered for something from ThinkGeek!  We put two copies of the World of Warcraft expansion on ours.  ;)
  • vlapkavlapka member
    First Comment
    a cement bird
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards