Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Dallas Bridal Show Coupon

For those who know what Im talking about :) .......

So I became friends with them on Myspace....what a rip off. You only get a free ticket if you bring 4 friend who pay full price admission

So just FYI, I don't know if that changes anyone being able to attend...I hope not!

Re: Dallas Bridal Show Coupon

• Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Word of warning: when I was planning I attended 2 different bridal shows and left feeling a bit ripped off each time.  I think it's fun to go once when you're planning just to experience the madhouse, but make sure you read up on how to prepare for attending one of these (getting a junk email account, how to separate useful flyers from stuff that's forced onto you, etc). 

I just didn't want you to go and be all disappointed. 
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    CJandMLCJandML member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What I rip! I even made a myspace account to get the coupon. JERKS!
  • Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I trust me I know Donna!! haha I have been to one before...and created a seperate email address for it too!

The only reason I am wanting to go now is because at the last one (about a year ago) I was just beginning my planning and wasnt really sure what I needed....I don't think I ended up purchasing anything that day. But now that I am about 4 and a half months away I know EXACTLY what I need...I can hopefully get some good deals on the remaining stuff :)

But I agree it is overwhelming and now I know not to sign up for everything haha just what I am actually interested in
  • Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So did I CJandML!!! I have been checking it just for that reason...now I am just going to delete my account b/c I dont use Myspace hahaha
  • Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok good, yeah I agree they can be pretty useful if you are prepared for them.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stupid small print.  I'm in the same boat as cl.  I went in July when we didn't know any of the details.  Now I think I have it all figured out, but you never know what you might find.  And I like wedding cake.

So I went to mecca this weekend. A. it was delish!!!  But I'm afraid it'll be way crowded.

Here are some options in Victory Park.  Parking shouldn't be an issue Saturday morning.
    Luna de Noche - alcohol and open at 11:00
    http://www.lunadenochetexmex.com/

Neo Pizza - I can't tell if they serve alcohol or not.  Open at 11:00  http://www.neopizzeria.com/?page_id=16

Mednia - Alcohol, opens at 12:00
    http://www.medinadallas.com/menu.html

Just some thoughts.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to say I am absolutely shocked there is even a charge! Shouldn't Bridal Shows be underwritten by sponsors and vendors?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards