Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Where to register?!?!?!?!

We are wanting to register this weekend, but we don't know where.  So please ladies help me out, where are you going to register, and why?

Re: Where to register?!?!?!?!

• Options
    We registered at BB&B, C&B, and Sears.  We picked BB&B cause I love all the different things they have to offer, plus the 20% off coupons are helpful for the guests.  I love C&B for dishes and glassware and FI wanted tools so we did Sears as well. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We did JCP and Williams and Sonoma
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We did Macys, BB&B and Sears.
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Whenever I know a friend is getting married and want to find their registry, the first places I look are BBB, Target, and Macy's.

But I registered at BBB and Target because they had the most things that I wanted.  

Williams-Sonoma has some AWESOME kitchen toys but I didn't feel like I had enough things I needed to register for there.  I'll take some of the gift money and buy the pepper corer and the 4-in-1 avocado tool and that kind of thing later.

murrayed
  • Options
    We did Macys (they had the dishes that I liked) and Target. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FI and I did BBB, Macys, and Crate and Barrel.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We are at Macy's and BB&B.  These are the first sites I always checked when someone was getting married.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    We did Macy's, Crate and Barrel and Bed Bath and Beyond.  We really only wanted 2 and weren't planning on Macy's, but they had the china we wanted and BBB did not (doh!).  The one that was used the most was BBB (although our registries were barely used!).  I also found BBB to have the best prices for the same stuff. 
  • Options
    Williams-Sonoma (major foodies here), BB&B (mostly for a china pattern), Crate and Barrel (dishes, etc.) and probably Sears (I want power tools)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Hawaii with my best friend =)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We registered at Macy's, Crate & Barrel, and Cutco (I have a knife set from them that I LOVE and need to replace and add a couple things to it but they aren't cheap!).
    "Plus who needs a purse when you have a wedding dress? Those things are like walking hobo bags just waiting to be stuffed with surprise treasures." -Wedinator.com image
  • Options
    We just started our registries, but we're at Target and BB&B.  We figured that gave a good selection for our guests.  We found some things at Target that we couldn't get at BB&B and vice versa.
  • Options
    We did Target, Macys, and Amazon, although if I were to do it over I think I would replace the Target one with a Bed Bath & Beyond registry, it just seems like too much work to re-register at this point.
  • Options
    Macys, C&B, and Pottery Barn.  Love William-Sonoma too.  Some wedding gift money will have to go there.

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Macy's, C&B, and BB&B.

Definitely compare prices between Macy's and BB&B.  There were some items that BB&B had for half the price of Macy's for the exact same item.  That being said, no gifts have been purchased off our BB&B registry yet.  I'm finding that our guests who are buying gifts early or for showers (parents' friends, older relatives) prefer to shop at Macy's. 

• Options
    We registered at BB&B and Macy's.  I agree with the previous posters, you can set up some of your registry online, and compare prices.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    We did BB&B and Boston Store...we thought about doing Macy's, but there's really only one in the Milwaukee area; Boston Store is a little bit more accessible for our guests.

We were originally only going to do BB&B because they had absolutely everything we wanted, but most people said that only having one registry wasn't a great idea since it really limited guest's options.
  • Options
    We did Macy's, Williams-Sonoma and Amazon.  The Macy's registry has been the most popular.
  • Options
    we are going to do Kohl's, BBB and Target (i want a wii)
  • Options
    I spent hours with my FI at Target registering, then found out the next day about the huge gay boycott of Target, and many of my friends are gay who will be buying us gifts.  So we added Macy's, BBB, Bloomingdales (online since we don't have one here), and Honeyluna for our honeymoon.  Surprisingly enough, the Honeyluna has been most popular so far (only a few gifts have been bought so far since our invite just went out).
    I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
  • Options
    Any outdoors stores?  Neither LL Bean nor EMS have on-line registries.  (We WANT to register for bikes but our restraining ourselves and plan to limit to things like binocs, etc)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_register-24?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:aee3256f-ec83-4beb-b5df-9fa685c37086Post:e0e55b7b-6f46-4083-9b65-0edee224c6a6">Re: Where to register?!?!?!?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any outdoors stores?  Neither LL Bean nor EMS have on-line registries.  (We WANT to register for bikes but our restraining ourselves and plan to limit to things like binocs, etc)
    Posted by abbaroodle[/QUOTE]

If you want an outdoor registry, the KING of outdoor activity, REI, offers a gift registry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards