Registry and Gift Forum

is it okay to do just one?

Is it okay to register just at one store?  I'm thinking we can register for everything we need at bed bath and beyond.  I don't know if this is okay though.  Thanks, ladies!

Re: is it okay to do just one?

• I think it depends on your guest list.  Does everyone live within a reasonable proximity to BBB or know how to use a computer?  In that case, it's fine.

I would think only registering at BBB would be fine because they're everywhere, but I wouldn't make your one and only registry, say, Crate and Barrel because they don't have as many stores.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • As long as you have a variety of price points in that one store, and your guests live somewhere that they have a BB&B, it will be fine. 
  • We're only registering at BBB. They have everything we want and there's one nearby all of our guests, so it works for us. 
  • I think as long as you know it's logistically easy for your guests to get to and you're registering for items in a variety of price points there, it's fine.
  • We only had one registry and it was at BB&B.  It was totally fine.  Everyone lived near one, and guests who couldn't make it had the option of ordering off the website and having it shipped that way.
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I think as long as you have enough on the registry, so those people who buy off the registry (hopefully everyone) can have a variety of stuff to choose from it is totally fine. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards