Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Has anyone registered at Sears?

I am in the process of choosing where to register, I really like Bed, Bath & Beyond, but I also wanted somewhere that sells tools, I was looking into Home Depot and Sears.  But with Home Depot there is no online buying and you can only register at one store. I am undecided about Sears because they have good products and a lifetime warrantee on most of their tools, the only thing is I haven't seen any feedback on their customer service and the ease of use of their registry, either online or at their stores.

Does anyone have any experience with registries at Sears?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Has anyone registered at Sears?

• Options
    My fiance and I registered both at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and Sears.  The customer service at Sears was great when we went to start our registry.  A couple days later, I went online to add a couple things, and found the website hard to use.  Other stores share the website with Sears, so when you are looking at products make sure you select Sears under "Sellers" on the left side of the page. The only downside I found with the Bed, Bath, and Beyond website is it doesn't say if the products are online only. Otherwise its great. Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    Thank you, your comment will really help!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with PP.  We registered at Sears since FI wanted to get some tools.  When we went to the store it was great, but the website can be tough to use at times.  We made this our smallest registry, only 12 items, and our larger registries are at BB&B and C&B. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_anyone-registered-sears?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:d2ddb49e-20a7-4367-a8a6-153cc464ad95Post:7cab387b-7ee0-473b-aa3a-ec3c29449efb">Re: Has anyone registered at Sears?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I registered both at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and Sears.  The customer service at Sears was great when we went to start our registry.  A couple days later, I went online to add a couple things, and found the website hard to use.  Other stores share the website with Sears, so when you are looking at products make sure you select Sears under "Sellers" on the left side of the page. The only downside I found with the Bed, Bath, and Beyond website is it doesn't say if the products are online only. Otherwise its great. Hope this helps :)
    Posted by Katdog612[/QUOTE]

Thanks you!!! I was wondering why I couldn't figure out how to add something to my Sears registry online.
  • Options
    We registered at Sears.  The in-store help was great, but their website is a little difficult to navigate and use. 

We just bought a house in September, so we wanted to register for some tools and stuff that we don't already have.  We've lived together for almost 4 years now and have a lot of stuff already, but we're replacing things that were hand-me-downs so we have our own stuff.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The customer service at Sears was awesome when I registered.  I had no problems with the website, but I'm also in Canada...I looked at the American website after reading this thread and I understand your confusion!  Much more complicated than the Canadian version!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards