Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Bridal party gifts

My MOH and jr bridesmaid are mother and daughter. I'm already looking what to get them, now I'm stuck. Any suggestions? We live in the desert, wedding is in June and by July it'll be 110*

JBM will be 10 and is such a girly girl. I was toying with the idea of getting her some body sprays, hair pretties and a small purse, perhaps coach bc I travel alot and get great deals. She always giggles and wants to carry mine when we go places so I thought maybe shed like a small one of her own. Opinions??

Thanks!

Re: Bridal party gifts

• Options
    A purse like yours (or a smaller version) sounds like a great idea and will make her feel very grown-up. Dropping the 'junior' will also make her feel grown-up and I strongly suggest it. There's just no need to have that word in her title. She can be a bridesmaid.
  • Options
    Ditto Allie 100%. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    love the purse idea. . . .fill it with little lotions, lip gloss, hair ties, etc.  For her mom, does she like mani/pedis?  a certain type of wine?  Those are always my goto for those who would enjoy them.
  • Options
    Oh were not referring to her as a jr bridesmaid at the wedding, ppl keep asking who my son is walking with and telling me its weird if its an adult. The day we started planning this wedding FI told me "I need D up there with me, its important". He loves all my children equally but him and D have had a bond since the day they met. D will be 8 come wedding day and he is so excited to "get to see me from the front row like extra dad". he calls FI extra dad bc he feels "step" means he's not as important. I love their bond! MOH loves everything I do. For Christmas FI got us a day at the day spa, mani pedi facial and massage... We're just trying to coordinate schedules (5 kids in sports and Girl Scouts) to go use it. I know MOH doesn't care for coach, she laughs at my addiction to it.
  • Options
    Thank you retreat. I never thought of it that way. He told his teacher that he's a groomsman and she kept saying a ring bearer and he says no I'm the grooms man because i get to help my extra dad get ready. the he says And my little brother is the ring man (he's 5 to him bearer means bear costume) and he says my older brother is the "get rid of her man". BUAHAHAHA (ie giving hme way). I turned 29 shades of red when she looked at me after hearing that.
  • Options
    An awesome gift is bridal party pampering, it's not a trinket but it relieves the stress and allows time to bond with the girls, not to mention you benefit too! Check out www.darbystouch.com there are affordable packages and the owner is super nice. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards