Registry and Gift Forum

Need ideas for Mini Bride, Flower Girl and Ring Bearer Gifts

I am trying to find fun/great gifs for our Mini Bride (8 years old), Flower Girl (5 years old) and Ring bearer (6 years old) Want something that is preferrably under $20.00 but no more than $25.00. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Need ideas for Mini Bride, Flower Girl and Ring Bearer Gifts

• creeptastic

• I dunno... Im not really creeped out by the idea?

I think its kind of fun!
    Especially since you guys couldn't find a Jr BM dress... I think its more of the "mini bride" word that everyone is "creeping out" to.
  • chuckling out loud at this whole post.

• Why can't you just have 2 flower girls?  Mini bride sounds like an invitation to pedophiles or some ceremony in one of those nasty polygamist communes.  Gross!

Anyway, for all of them, shop like it is their birthday.  It's the same as anyone else in your WP.  
  • Maybe ask their parents?  They may have some suggestions of things the kids have been wanting...that is how my daughter's ringbearer ended up with MarioKart as his gift, which we never would have picked (because we didn't know he was into nintendo) but made his entire weekend!  He packed it around and showed everyone..."guess what-(pull from behind back)-MARIOKART!"
  • I think the train really grosses me out for some reason. I agree with you MyNameis Not - its kinda polygamist to me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is hilarious.
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com
  • I am sorry but I'd have to say you guys are hilarious. I ask a simple question about gifts and everyone has to turn it around and complain about something that doesn't even pertain to you. I didn't ask about "correct terminology" - I didn't ask for you to pick about what I'm doing with MY wedding - I asked a simple gift question! I'd have to say you are the "creepers" for thinking that way in the first place! Thank you to those who actually answered the question in regards to my post!
  • Oh yeah.. the question...
    Ummm im still trying to find my flower girl a gift! I asked her parents and they said anything pink and sparkly! Maybe jewelry or a little purse?
  • Disregarding the mini-bride comments (hopefully you aren't listing her as that on your programs, lol, sorry I'm not being mean, just trying to make light of some of the fugly comments!), not sure if you can do this for under $25, but my FSIL went to Build-A-Bear and made bears in wedding dresses for her FG's and one in a tux for her RB. Something that's fun but will also remind them of the wedding.
    Otherwise, yes, like birthday shopping OR you could make them a personalized bag (make one yourself from Hobby Lobby for cheap) and pack it with things to keep them busy on the day of, crayons, coloring books, littlest pet shop or hot wheels...just little things...and the bag is a nice reminder of the day and useful for sleepovers later!
    GL and don't mind the comments above, hope you enjoy your day Laughing
    "It is never to late to become what you might have been..."
  • Just buy something off the mini-bride's registry?
  • Is the mini bride getting married too?
  • Who is going to be the mini grrom? And will there be mini cake and mini rings?
  • xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    mini bride?

Don't call her that to her face, you may traumatize her for life.

Also - as for gifts, you should just get them toys, that is all kids want.

• xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_need-ideas-mini-bride-flower-girl-ring-bearer-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:fe224474-8722-4650-b62b-b8e0a01df2e1Post:1f6bbf48-cb36-49b9-b5ae-30bfe6f74f28">Re: Need ideas for Mini Bride, Flower Girl and Ring Bearer Gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just buy something off the mini-bride's registry?
    Posted by jme35[/QUOTE]

mini-registry?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_need-ideas-mini-bride-flower-girl-ring-bearer-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:fe224474-8722-4650-b62b-b8e0a01df2e1Post:8c4e4a88-d910-4a19-aa0d-cecbb5ded5f9">Re: Need ideas for Mini Bride, Flower Girl and Ring Bearer Gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Need ideas for Mini Bride, Flower Girl and Ring Bearer Gifts : mini-registry?
    Posted by xoxob[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, all the mini-brides have them!  It's the latest rage!</div>
  • xoxobxoxob member
    First Comment
    Well, then she probably wants a mini set of china!
  • KentuckyKateKentuckyKate member
    First Comment
    edited May 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_need-ideas-mini-bride-flower-girl-ring-bearer-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:fe224474-8722-4650-b62b-b8e0a01df2e1Post:1f6bbf48-cb36-49b9-b5ae-30bfe6f74f28">Re: Need ideas for Mini Bride, Flower Girl and Ring Bearer Gifts</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just buy something off the mini-bride's registry?
    Posted by jme35[/QUOTE]

:) :) :)
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards