July 2012 Weddings
Options

8 months to go

I can't believe there are only 8 months to go! FI and I have been engaged so long, it's just unbelievable that the day is so quickly approaching.

Things on my to-do list are coming along, I guess. I finally spoke with my FI about needing help. Being in school, working more than I should, and trying to plan a wedding on the side is killing me. He said he'd be happy to help and suggested I give him a list. I love his willingness. :) He's very sweet. 

This past month we confirmed our officiant and best man, so now we have all the wedding party together. :) Yay!!! My maid of honor found a dress, too. So that's one less thing to do when she gets home from England 2 weeks before the wedding.

Now FI and I are working on life after the wedding by reading marriage preparation books and talking about our budgets, work plans, and me finishing school.

FI comes home in 2 weeks from school, and I can't wait to see him. I'm really excited that the dream we've had of finally being together in the same place will be coming true. In just 8 months. Aaaah!!! :D

PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards